Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Forum topics

Not applicable
Hi all,just an observation,especially for the newbies.This forum is strictly tongue in cheek and a platform for some to advance their theories,but let me tell you ,if you are using this forum to get hot tips,you are in the wrong place.Do your own analysis according to your plan and trust yourself,if you need tips to be successful get another job....This is not a game.Good trading to all..
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmmm not so dumb. . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
if you call yourself dumb nobody expects anything,greatttt...........
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Damn. And I was hoping to get a bunch of newbies to buy unlisted shares in my dodo breeding venture. Thanks to dumbtrader, that's now out of the question. I was ready to do some business here, but now I'm afraid it's strictly jokes and frivolity from now on.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Nothing wrong with your tip but we all have "another job". I posted this question some time ago. Whatever you say (and I know you mean well), we all pay (paid) schoolfees at one stage until you establish your own trading system that hopefully works. I still say, as long as you enjoy trading AND make a few bucks, why not, but "no pain, no gain !"
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Here's another tip: I've noticed that my portfolio hasn't changed in value for the last few hours. Been staring at the screen and nope, no trades, nada. Not since 5pm. Anyone else noticed this?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Type www.nyse.com in browser and carry on trading
0 Kudos