Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Freaking Annoying

Stifler
Contributor
Some of us visit this site to trade and get some good information and talk about share trading, this ongoing ***** between Rams, FredSed and the rest is really getting to much. Can you guys go fight elsewhere, every thread turns into a personal issue between some members, this is crazy. Let Realchartist and these oaks talk about their trades, no need to bad mouth every single discussion. if you dont have anything to add to a thread the kindly F*off.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Rams
Super Contributor
well, wo dont pay you any monthly fees to use this forum...so you can just off!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
I fully agree with you Stifler,someone has already complained about the Idiots on this forum,very little constructive information comes forth.Is there nothing that can be done to stop it
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes there is, all you guys who complain and post nothing, well start posting stuff about trading the ALSI, trading shares, investing, and make it really interesting and get a contribution from all the complainers. That will drown out rc...look at some of his posts, you guys post so much, he now chatting to himself!
0 Kudos
3JN2
Frequent Contributor
Some people seem to enjoy irritating others on the forum. If this upsets anyone then I can only think that they lead an incredibly sheltered life. There is plenty to irritate, annoy and make us fearful in the wider world. This forum is mild by comparison.
0 Kudos
Stifler
Contributor
well everyone has there on opinion on what irratates who, but all I can say is RAMS is a knob, wish I can just meet you and actually see if you really so tuff.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Are you a stifled....you can't meet me...you first have to go thru an army of secretaries...then take a number..if you just want to say hello, then it will be a long wait, even longer than 2000 points!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Agree -He's an irritating,confrontational ,attention seeking GIT. Must have something to do with his childhood. Now he'll resort to the insults - he loves to have the last word.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Who cares ... I see that the TOPI is bouncing on its all-time high, while US and Europe are still steadily coasting upward. Lots of bears calling, could we be going up - or up in smoke :p
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Lost count of Bonzo's replications; it be a woodworm attack from the Pied Doo Dah Band. Thought he had his own site, must be lonely there with no one but imaginaries to command, control and irritate.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
now now children - play nicely
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
You long or short ?
0 Kudos