Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fredsed, you wanted to see a cake being baked...

Not applicable
Well you have said without fail there is just false claims and more unproven facts about this guy, so please see this as a start to your proof you so desperately want

http://www.realchartist.com/videos/94-8-april-2011-live-trade-with-narration.html

Hope it helps you.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Rams
Super Contributor
Can't bake today, da oven is broken....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just looked at results from chartist on his website.Come on fredsed and Rams u got to admid his results are excellent.
0 Kudos
Pepi
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
CPS,just curious, how many contracts did you trade on Friday and are you using your own system or is this live trade part of your trading setup.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry Rams, not my video. That is from Chartist. I trade 1 contract a time. I am busy with a system set-up experiment but had similar results. I did 217 points (R2170-00) before costs Friday.
To again clarify I AM NOT CHARTIST, if you bother going onto the website you will see he is a different person as am I on the site.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Ofcourse , its not your video, all I wanted to know was if you use your own setup or you setup according to the videos you post on this forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My own style of trading. I look at the types of set-ups Chartist does but do not use his exact style. He does not sell or push a specific manner of trading style, just shows what and how he does it so I (or anyone) can learn if they want too.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
If you guys want some serious trade set ups take a look at John Carters "Mastering the Trade" Very good and discusses a few tools not available as indicators on your standard programs - eg - the value of trading using the $Tick indicator on the DJI, so powerful its scary and a very very reliable way to consistently scalp 20 points plus off the Dow as well as a heads up to closing positions timeously.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ninja, i also bought this book quite a while back. i am amazed how this book has helped me with my trading. Excellent book. Ironically this was the only book he ever written.
0 Kudos