Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fredsed

john_1
Super Contributor
I am interested to understand..you seem to think a bunch of people on the forum are fakes..Thats fine, I am just wanting to understand why? Do you think its impossible to make money trading? Do you make money? Just interested to understand where are this sceptisum comes from?
0 Kudos
49 REPLIES 49
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ironically this is the forum with the least number of fakes, as you need a registered account which requires FICA to register .. and there is a R50 admin fee ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well we know that.. but clearly not everybody...how are simon.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
rough weekend for bunch reason .. but rocking .. we need to drink again, next cpt is only July, but may be done sooner for some R&R ..
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Simon, thought you were based in the mother city, where is home for you?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Simon would love to have a drink.. in fact next time yo in town, you must come and have dinner...I can afford to drink again soon.. get my first pay check from PMI this week.. that brings to an end having to cut coupons for the last six months while I make the fu##ers billions.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
KZN hills, but reality for now is jozi ..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Ah, my home town, Kloof Hillcrest I presume - very nice....I must say I love Durbs and I will always be a Durban boy, but the Stellenbosch vineyards and the Cape mountains have seduced me away....whatever you do, try and end the Jozi affair......no matter how you look at it, you only get one lap (hehe) and you can't polish a turd.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
bothas hill .. an a farm in Dargle ..
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Know it well.....very nice....must be hard to leave behind for the big smoke but at least you get to go home to that beauty. I trust you have bought a fine fly fishing rod and head into the KZN trout waters for a bit wild river fishing, wine and chilling...
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
User-names are available to each individual OST account. Some operatives may access many more than one account. On this forum it is extremely rare for anyone to admit to the usage of more than one user-name identity. Chat Forum participants have assumed anonymity. This forum can be the playground of operatives who will offer advice and appear as individuals to interact with one another, exchanging information so as to groom an appearance of honesty. Non-participants in any cunningly disguised advertising-by-deception postings should be wary of being misled, especially where future loss (of money or identity) can occur. If you were to be drawn in by underhanded and unscrupulous tactics, what waits has a high probability of similar intention. This is a warning especially to those who are thinking of being shown more about trading of the ALSI at other sites as is being regularly described on this site. Just be careful out there.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
operatives - plural of opA·erA·aA·tive (Noun)
1. A worker, esp. a skilled one in a manufacturing industry.
2. A private detective or secret agent
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Blo*dy agent!
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Ok, I give up. I've seen this type of thing on various fora. Some oke just won't quit acting like a chop and isn't happy unless he feels like he's fighting everybody. If their mothers had given them more attention at 4, we wouldn't have to deal with it later in life.

Fredsed. Feel free to keep on like this (and no doubt you will), but just put at the back of your head that maybe a paid therapist would help more, eh?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Hey, this thread has my name on it. Who invited you here? Go make your own thread. Or are you also the author?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
fred I got all that from a previous post.. but why.. what on earth is to be gained by this.. so you can use a free site..(I assume you are refering to tickertalk.co.za, realchartist.com and justonelap.com) What I cant understand is how these site lose you money if you are doing the trading? surley if you trade you do so at your own risks. Did yo lose money trading the alsi.. is that whats at the heart of the issue?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
oh and one other thing.. I have been here a while- I have 4 accounts and I did not even get to choose my first forum name and never got the chance to do so with any of the new accounts...the thing I want to know is what is your other names you using.. as you must have done it to figure this all out.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Good question. For answer be content with the relationship in nature between smoke and fire with experiences in the school of hard knocks. Can you also smell the smoke?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Be assured there is but one Fredsed. Your part confession will ease your conscience. In order to free yourself of this burden you should let it be known what other names you are, have been or could be using. Then your trading results will most probably improve also.
0 Kudos