Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fredsed

no_money
Contributor
The question should be asked what value Fred is adding to this forum with his conspiracy hocus-pocus. His contributions to this forum are always depressing and not value adding (OMO). May be RichardA's psychoanalysis is correct and his aggressive and unconstructive behavior may indicate some unresolved childhood issues. However, as the saying goes - Don't argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you by experience.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
freddie cant help it , his mom was always drunk and turning tricks at the street corner. now his daughter is turning tricks at the same street corner. at least they keep it in the family.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
OK what value is being added? on the other hand what value is being taken away? Who asked you anyway?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Is that you john? And I thought that you were about to confess all.
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Freddie, getting uptight again? As the saying goes A- Empty tin cans make the loudest noise.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
(Stoppit. Arguing with an idiot. Also, I think the kid's at university and has time to spare in between history-of-art classes.)
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Hey Fusion, why don't we smoke the peace pipe with our mate "Right said Fred",?. He seems to have the right ingredients to make us very very happy, and see the world through his eyes, his Mom could also join in on the fun.
0 Kudos
sasa
Regular Contributor
Hey guys, lets keep some focus and behave like adults, not toddlers. It may be entertaining, but loses some point. Besides, if you're bored with the market, instead of slanging it out on the forum, you can always slang it out watching BB on TV - the same level of low stimulation (IMO)
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
stop feeding the troll
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Is that you john?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dude.. do you make money trading?.. simple question.. still no answer!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
FREDSED just dont throw yourself off a cliff in a paronia episode.. I happens to the best of them.. just ask your doctor to increase the medication. This is clearly a cry for help!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well, the time has come guys. I have had sleepless nights and my conscience has been getting to me over the last few weeks. So I thought to myself last night when I again could not sleep with all this guilt piling up inside of me, I must come clean about my identity or has been eluded the doubleness there of. I am in fact another clone of my best friend (well it is actually me if you have not guessed it yet). I AM FREDSED. There its off my chest and now I can sleep better ad you all know my other identity...
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Ok....well if Fredsed has the balls to come clean then so will I.....I am actually Chartist.....thanks for finally comming out of the closet Fredsed.....you have enabled me to finally come clean.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
is that you john?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
will the real fredsed please stand up
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It's me I tell you, It's me, but don't be surprised to find my other self saying it is him...
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
CPS thanks for finally comming clean - however due to the offense caused by the fredsed namesake I propose that OST remove your alias Fredsed from this site immediaetly and permanently....we all prefer CPS comments to the drivel that was sprouted under Fredsed.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Is that you john?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Must admit, I don't know why I use that other identity. Seems I always get into trouble when I write under that alias. SO guys if I have caused you any irreparable harm or offence my alter identity "Fredsed" apologises profusely.
0 Kudos