Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday Joke 2/3/2012

CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
An Arab Sheik was admitted to St Vincents Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery,the doctors needed to store his blood in case the need arose. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood,it couldn't be found locally, so, the call went out to all the states. Finally a Scot was located who had a similar blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab. After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW, diamonds & US dollars. A couple of days later, once again, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again. After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card & a jar of candies. The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab this time did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated. He phoned the Arab & asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me something equivalent to a BMW, diamonds & money, but this time you only gave me a thank-you card & a jar of candies". To this the Arab replied: "Aye, but now I have Scottish blood in my veins!" Acknowledgement to Rand Personnel
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Rams
Super Contributor
man took his wife to Italy on their 25Th wedding anniversary. On their 50th wedding anniversary, he brought her back!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A Scotsman and his wife walked by an upmarket restaurant and his wife was inhaling the exquisite aromas of the food. The Scotsman thought "Och, what the heck, I'll give her a treat." So he walked her by again.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
While sewing a cut on the hand of a 75 year old farmer, who's hand was caught in the gate while working cattle, the doctor struck up a conversation with the old man. Eventually the topic got around to the ANC and Julius Malema. The old farmer said, 'Well, you know, in my opinion, Malema is a 'Post Turtle''. Not being familiar with the term, the doctor asked him, what a 'post turtle' was. The old farmer said, 'When you're driving down a country road and you come across a fence post with a turtle balanced on top, that's a 'post turtle'. The old farmer saw the puzzled look on the doctor's face so he continued to explainÂ…Â… 'You know he didn't get up there by himself, He doesn't belong up there, He doesn't know what to do while he's up there, and you just wonder what kind of dumb-f### put him up there to begin with, and now he has to face the music... all alone!
0 Kudos
jaj
Frequent Contributor
Malema at an art gallery:- I suppose this horrible thing is what u white people call modern art??? Art dealer:- I beg your pardon Sir, that's a mirror.
0 Kudos