Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday Joke

Rams
Super Contributor
They took a survey of 10,000 women in Washington DC, and asked "Would you have sex with Bill Clinton?" 86% said "Never again".
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Good one - also see my post under "Friday fun". Ask the forumites to vote their favourite of the day...
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
threshold,s posts is always the funniest , especially when he starts talking to himself.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Hi Fusion, long time no hear, what's happened to your Ruwandan taxi driver, is he still driving YKW around?
0 Kudos
babz
Contributor
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash and Steve Jobs. Now we have no hope, no cash and no jobs.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
eh eh..what about Bob Marley...no marley!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tyrone's bonus flou joke: Why did the Blackberry user cross the road? To get to the payphone...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
talking about crossing the road...why was the Skeleton afraid to cross the busy road..becos it had no GUTS!
0 Kudos
Starsky
Frequent Contributor
why did the duck cross the road.................to talk to the chicken
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
A man visits his aunty in a rest home. When he arrives, sheA's asleep, so he sits down in a chair in her room and flips through a few magazines, and munches on some almonds which are sitting in a bowl on the table. Eventually, his aunty wakes up, and the man realizes he has absent-mindedly finished the entire bowl of almonds. "I'm so sorry, aunty, I've eaten all of your almonds!" "That's okay, dearie," the aunty replies. "After I've sucked the chocolate off, I don't really like eating the almonds anywayA".
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Saw this one somewhere on ananzi Joke of the week. A married couple rushed to the hospital because the woman was in labor the doctor asked the couple, "I have invented a new machine that you might want to try, it takes some of the labor pains away from the mother and gives it to the father." So the married couple decided that they would try this. So the doctor hooked the machine up and put it on 10% of pain switched from the mother to the father and the husband said "I feel okay turn it up a lot more" so the doctor turned it up to 50% and the husband said "why donA't you just put it all on me cause IA'm not feeling a thing" but the doctor warned them "this much could kill you if your not prepared", and the husband replied "I am ready "so the doctor turned the machine up to 100% but the husband didnA't feel a thing so they went home happy with a pain free labor, but when they got home the mailman was dead on the front porch!
0 Kudos
Prow
Occasional Contributor
hahahaa, nice 1
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ah ah,,,very nice
0 Kudos