Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday Joke

Terra
Super Contributor
A lady goes to her priest one day and tells him, 'Father, I have a problem. I have two female parrots, but they only know to say one thing.' 'What do they say?' the priest asked. They say, 'Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?' 'That's obscene!' the priest exclaimed. Then he thought for a moment..... 'You know,' he said, 'I may have a solution to your problem. I have two male talking parrots, which I have taught to pray and read the Bible... Bring your two parrots over to my house, and we'll put them in the cage with Francis and Peter. My parrots can teach your parrots to pray and worship, And your parrots are sure to stop saying... That phrase... In no time.' 'Thank you,' the woman responded, 'this may very well be the solution.' The next day, she brought her female parrots to the priest's house.... As he ushered her in, she saw that his two male parrots were inside their cage holding rosary beads and praying... Impressed, she walked over and placed her parrots in with them... After a few minutes, the female parrots cried out in unison: Hi, we're hookers! Do you want to have some fun?' There was stunned silence... Shocked, One male parrot looked over at the other male parrot and says, 'Put the beads away, Frank, our prayers have been answered.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Preston
Super Contributor
:-) excellent
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
heard of the Nun who fell pregnant...the The Bishop asked her "dont you have any screwpills(scruples)". The Nun replied:"I forget to take them!"
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
What Fun do Priests have? Nun.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that a pun on nun! eh eh
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
My broker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it's his! (informed trades)
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Going long on Billiton
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
he he,good one,Blik.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
But seriously,bil will look good at about 21800-22000,im my opinion.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, below 220 for long term investment
0 Kudos