Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday Joke

jo_soap
Contributor
A husband read an article to his wife about how many words a woman uses a day! He mocks her and says women only know how to talk and it counts 30 000 words a day! But in the case of a man it’s only 15 000! She very sharply turns and says 'that's because us women have to repeat every darn thing to you men'. He says...'what?'
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
richardw
Super Contributor
An elderly couple is vacationing in the West. Sam always wanted a pair of authentic cowboy boots. Seeing some on sale one day, he buys them, wears them home, walking proudly.

He walks into their hotel room and says to his wife, "Notice anything different, Bessie?"
Bessie looks him over, "Nope."

Sam says excitedly, "Come on, Bessie, take a good look. Notice anything different about me?"

Bessie looks again, "Nope."

Frustrated, Sam storms off into the bathroom, undresses, and walks back into the room completely naked except for his boots.

Again, he asks, a little louder this time, "Notice anything DIFFERENT?"

Bessie looks up and says, "Sam, whatÂ’s different? ItÂ’s hanging down today, it was hanging down yesterday, itÂ’ll be hanging down again tomorrow."

Furious, Sam yells, "AND DO YOU KNOW WHY ITÂ’S HANGING DOWN, BESSIE? ITÂ’S HANGING DOWN BECAUSE ITÂ’S LOOKING AT MY NEW BOOTS!!!!"

To which Bessie replies, "Shoulda bought a hat, Sam...shoulda bought a hat."
0 Kudos
G_V_V
Super Contributor
LOL maybe the markets should bye a hat.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
The market may be bad, but I slept like a baby last night. I woke up every hour and cried
0 Kudos