Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday joke - installment 1

Not applicable
Well I am still looking for the late Friday joke but in the mean time here is one from my 7 year old nephew

How does an elephant hide in a strawberry field?

He paints his toe nails red....

So you might think its corny, but have you ever seen an elephant hiding in a strawberry field?

Well Guess the comaflage works then...

HEHEHEHE...I find it inocently cute.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Muis familie sit en gesels om die taffel. Die kat kom in gestorm. Pa muis skrik sy gat af en begin blaf. Kat skrik en hol weg. Pa muis se vir sy kinders. Sien julle hoe F$%#$N belangrik is dit om n tweede taal te he.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
A 71 year old Pilot sat down at the Starbucks and ordered a cup of coffee. As he sat sipping his coffee, a young woman sat down next to him.. She turned to the pilot and asked, 'Are you a real pilot?' He replied, 'Well, I've spent my whole life flying biplanes, Cubs, Aeronca's, Neiuports, flew in WWII in a B-29, and later in the Korean conflict, taught 50 people to fly and gave rides to hundreds, so I guess I am a pilot.' She said, 'I'm a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about naked women. As soon as I get up in the morning, I think about naked women. When I shower, I think about naked women. When I watch TV, I think about naked women. It seems everything makes me think of naked women.' The two sat sipping in silence. A little while later, a young man sat down on the other side of the old pilot and asked: "are you a real pilot?" He replied, 'I always thought I was, but I just found out I'm a lesbian.'
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
Stores - that is brilliant - has me in tears
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK a better friday joke but the best will be later I hope.

For decades, two heroic statues, one male and one female, faced each other in a city park, until one day an angel came down from heaven.

"You've been such exemplary statues," he announced to them, "That I'm going to give you a special gift. I'm going to bring you both to life for thirty minutes, in which you can do anything you want." And with a clap of his hands, the angel brought the statues to life.

The two approached each other a bit shyly, but soon dashed for the bushes, from which shortly emerged a good deal of giggling, laughter, and shaking of branches. Fifteen minutes later, the two statues emerged from the bushes, wide grins on their faces.

"You still have fifteen more minutes," said the angel, winking at them.

Grinning even more widely the female statue turned to the male statue and said, "Great! Only this time you hold the pigeon down and I'll ***** on it's head."
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Economis crisis is getting so bad that woman are now having sex with men because batteries are too expensive.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Jock
Occasional Contributor
thought i was a manager on a farm, but then i`m also a lesbian.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Monia Lew takes her dress to her hard of hearing dry cleaner, and gives intructions how she wants it cleaned.The poor guy battling to hear, replys "Come again", to which Monica snaps "No, gravy"
0 Kudos