Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday joke - two golfers

Not applicable
A group of four ball playing a round. One hits a ball into a rough patch of butter cups and goes in swinging wildly to get ball out. Suddenly a lady appears and says to him "you F*ing up my hard work". So he says "who the heck are you?" She replies, "Mother Nature and for your disgrace I am gonna deny you butter for a whole month". He brushed it off and plays on. Gets home and for the next month cannot stand the taste of butter.

Next month he meets his four ball again and they tee off. His mate hits a ball into a rough patch. He goes in after it to help and realises that its a patch of poossy willow (spelling not right but net-nanny will catch it). He shouts to his mate "For goodness sakes what ever you do when you find your ball DONT SWING!!!!!!!"....
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
stores
Super Contributor
Thanks...Another one...Eileen and her husband Bob went for counselling after 25 years of marriage. When asked what the problem was, Eileen went into a passionate, painful tirade listing every problem they had ever had in the 25 years they had been married. She went on and on and on: neglect, lack of intimacy, emptiness, loneliness, feeling unloved and unlovable, an entire laundry list of unmet needs she had endured over the course of their marriage. Finally, after allowing this to go on for a sufficient length of time, the therapist got up, walked around the desk and after asking Eileen to stand, embraced her, unbuttoned her blouse and bra, put his hands on her breasts and massaged them thoroughly, while kissing her passionately as her husband Bob watched with a raised eyebrow! Eileen shut up, buttoned up her blouse, and quietly sat down while basking in the glow of being highly aroused. The therapist turned to Bob and said, 'This is what your wife needs at least three times a week.. Can you do this?' Bob thought for a moment and replied, 'Well, I can drop her off here on Mondays and Wednesdays, but on Fridays, I play golf.
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
Juffrou: "Klas, wat gee hoenders?" Marie: "Eiers." "Klas, wat gee boerbokke?" Sannie: "Bokmelk." "Klas, wat gee 'n koei ons?" Jannie: "Wiskunde en huiswerk."
0 Kudos