Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday joke......

BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
A teacher is explaining biology to her 4th grade students. "Human beings are the only animals that stutter," she says. A little girl raises her hand. "I had a kitty-cat who stuttered." The teacher, knowing how precious some of these stories could become, asked the girl to describe the incident. 'Well', she began, 'I was in the back yard with my kitty and the Rottweiler that lives next door got a running start and before we knew it, he jumped over the fence into our yard!' 'That must've been scary,' said the teacher. 'It sure was,' said the little girl. 'My kitty raised her back, went "Ffffff!, Ffffff!, FfffffF," but before she could say 'F*ck!', the Rottweiler ate her! The teacher had to leave the room.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Galuc
Super Contributor
Lmao, thanks boet, I occasionally get that feeling trading!
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
dont we all, and before we can even go Fffft! its too late
0 Kudos
Douw
Frequent Contributor
That was a Fffffft good laugh, thanks
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Another one for the day..... It has been proven in a recent study between four men: 1: White men white men will have two girlfriends and have a wife, and he will still love his wife the most. 2: Coloured Men coloured men will have three girlfriends and a wife, and he will still love his wife the most. 3: Black men black men will have five to ten girlfriends and still love his wife the most. 4: Indian men Indian men will have 2 girlfriends and a wife, but he will still love his MOTHER the most.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
When in Rome,do the Romans before they do you !
0 Kudos