Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday joke......

BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
A Mexican just started his own business in Afghanistan .. He's making land mines that look like prayer mats. It's doing well. He says prophets are going through the roof.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Preston
Super Contributor
Excellent joke :-)
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
I was in Pick n Pay the other day and saw a midget pick up a pack of mushrooms. I couldn't help shouting 'Grow Mario! Grow!'
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Chuck Norris once donated an old watch to charity. Some kid bought it and now his name is Ben 10
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
While searching for Chuck Norris on Google: Google won't search for Chuck Norris because it knows you don't find Chuck Norris, he finds you. No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found. Your search - Chuck Norris - did not match any documents. Suggestions: Run, before he finds you Try a different person
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Ol' Van and his girlfriend are getting down and dirty when the girlfriend suffers an epileptic fit. Van rushes her to the hospital where the doctor asks him what happened. Van replies, "I dunno doc, I think her orgasm is skipping."
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
RUSSIA: We are the 1st to go to space! USA: We are the 1st to land on the moon! MALEMA: We will be the 1st to land on the sun! USA: The sun is too hot, you cannot land on it! MALEMA: We are not stupid, we will go at night!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
hahaha excellent...!! imagine he makes it to president!
0 Kudos
qwest
Frequent Contributor
The next term Mal-emma will be president for sure
0 Kudos