Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday pm jokes

stores
Super Contributor
Hey common guys...What happened to our old tradition of having a couple of jokes and/or teasers on a Friday afternoon?
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
stores
Super Contributor
Sorry I do not have a joke to share, because I think I have may have a virus on my machine and I decided to delete all of my funnies.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Propaganda explained - Capey style: Gatiep was sitting reading the Cape Argus while his wife, Meraai was busy in the kitchen. He called through to her "Skattie, there's a word here I don't understand. "What does 'propaganda' mean?" She came in dusting the flour from her hands. "Propaganda means like this Gatiep," she said. "I had three kids from my eerste husband and two kids from my tweede husband. From you I have had niks...no kids. You had no kids from your eerste wife and no kids from your tweede wife. Also no kids from me. That shows Gatiep, that I'm a proper goose, but you're not a propaganda."
0 Kudos