Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday sermon

SIMBA
Super Contributor
For my Friday sermon aimed at cheering John up, i will be mentioning the words; bottom..snuff box and hair. Other than normal every day language, there will be no reference to ; Religion..race..sex..bad language or Italians. If you find those 3 word offensive please dont read my post on Friday.........
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
john_1
Super Contributor
Hozit Simba. I do hope that the words snuff box, babe, and pleasure are all in the same sentence.. I will be reading. I am looking forward to it.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
An elderly Italian man and his young English apprentice were relaxing on their bunks abroad an oil rig. The Italian opened his snuff box and dabbed each nostril befor inhaling deeply, ahhhhh my rosie he said. What are you doing Gissepe asked the young man, well we are on this rig for 3 months at a time he said and when ever iam feeling lonley or sad i take a snort of my wifes aprivate hair to reminda me of her body so abeutaful. To cut along storey short when he arrived home the young english man persuaded his wife to part with her clippings and he put them in his own snuff box.When he arrived back on board the rig he proudly showed of his prize to Gissepe, the old man said ah thats wonderful woulda you miunda if i had a try, the young man thought it cant do any harm as they will never meeet and gave him a big pinch, the old man inserted the hair in each nostril and snorted back like a true conniser, he imediatly coughed and whretched, whats wrong said the englishman, you cutta a little to close to the bum...........
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
LOL!!! Good one.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
once a plummer always a plummer... thanks I did smile.
0 Kudos