Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Friday story the rules of situs?

partridge
Super Contributor
I was in G-R yesterday fringing on the great and the good- who told me that the Rupert's will shortly be re-opening the Drostdy as a "10" star establishment - and the talk is that he is going to hold company meetings there - hopefully not in Mid December or Feb- the temperature was 30 plus there yesterday. Given that Johann R paid R40m for a buffalo bull the other day I would say that the hotel is going to become one of SA's must visit tourist attractions? I gather his sister has also put money into the Panorama - which is currently a hotel school and this might also arise phoenix like. Either way - a real town, with real people in it.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Rams
Super Contributor
But CHINA is clamping down on Rupert's fancy watches used to bribe the Chinese ministers.....so how many ministers have to be bribed for one Buffalo?
0 Kudos
manere_fortis
Frequent Contributor
Excellent that Ruperts are spending so much in GR. Poised for revival... Already excellent academics, business on the up, crime under control, tourism set to soar, real estate still affordable, beaut of a golf course. If rural towns is your thing, the place to be.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos