Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Ftse

Russ
Super Contributor
why the sudden drop?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Levitt
Regular Contributor
Weak US employment figures..
0 Kudos
ACEP_
Regular Contributor
And the charts aren't updating.... I wonder when we getting intra-day charts??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Only 39000 jobs added, forecast was 143000, unemployement moved from 9.6 to 9.8%
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
forexfactory.com.........always print the calendar to ensure you are not caught by surprise.......very nice profit to be made trading the 123 on forex against the $......sweet!
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
breat news for trading the euro.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
uh great
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Asylum....looks like u and me doing the same thing here.....money for jam.....
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yep easy peasy bad news more dollars printed, uero goes one way up, good news no need for printing press, dollar goes up, thas why i like forex easier to decide what position to take when nfp comes around.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
waiting for a retracement right now to take another bite at the cherry.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
uero sitting just under the R2 pivot point, will wait and see if it breaks through and then go long.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
yip....needs to be a break off 133.60 and rtetest and then were off again....very OB on the 5 min....may need a retrace to cool off before getting going again...... I agree.....never undertstand trading shares, ssf's etc......huge cost, huge risk overnight......anyways....enjoy the ride, I'm sure it will buy a few beers later.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
I will look to re-enter on a 5 min back inside the SD2/SD3 channel with a green light on macd histo.....just a matter of time me thinks......
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
im waiting for a break of the R2 pivot and then a retest of the r2 pivot to see if it holds only then will i go long again.
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
100% .......small break above but not holding for now........RSI is overheated.........we need a move back down to 20ma or lower sd1 before moving back up.....if we get a nice little retrace here a buy back in the zone (SD2 to SD3) will give a very nice entry point....wow really is going at R2, maybe we dont retrace and just move on up....a retrace would nice though to give the move a bit of oxygen......
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
price has still not closed below the 7ema......if it doesn't soon we will take out R2 in nthe next 10 mins or less.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
my adsl from mweb went down for around 15 minutes, busy setting up again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bad jobs, expect lower retails later on again. stagnant movement for a while. Dow Range bound at 10800 to 11500.....
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
my mweb also shut down....must have been a server.....price nowhere right now but the rsi has cooled off a bit.....me thinks the move up will come.......look for that close in sd2/sd3 and go for it......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
UK investors selling off their holdings to fund the drowning of their sorrows in the pub over the weekend following the news that Russia beat them in the bid to host the 2018 world cup!
0 Kudos