Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fulltime Traders

Terra
Super Contributor
:-) ja, elke sport het sy beserings...
0 Kudos
geordie1
Super Contributor
I am an investor and not a trader-I do not have the patience or apptitude to trade as a regular source of income-after the first bit of excitement I lost interest and found it boring-still do a trade every now and then but it has to scream at me very loudly before it gets my attention-I do admire those who can maintain a consistent and disciplined approach-I suspect they are in the minority and I suspect there are more 'private' traders who make a loss than those who make profit-it would not be my choice to be a full time trader-boring and lonely-I chose insetaed to be a full time investor-lot less pt but obviously you need to build up your capital base to get to that stage-good luck and hope the market does not bite you.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I appreatiate everyones comments and I am taking the advices you give. I beleave that I am gaining a lot of trading training now more than I had been and have actualy given up persuit of day trading in favor of swing trading because it makes me avoid the stress, anxiety, neediness to make money and be consistent with most trades. Thank you very much for the posts.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
you clearly have a god brain and have applied yourself to studing...well done, the very best part about the market is that you can do your "work" and get paid and still make money in the market. Becoming a full time trader defeats the hole point of the market...which is to let the best managers of the best business do the work for you..use the power of compounding for your long term benifit.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
Take a look at www.realchartist.com Very informative, he trades ALSI by swing trading.
0 Kudos