Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Fund Raising

john_1
Super Contributor
Hi guys, I am having to fly up to Johannesburg today for a Meeting, So if any of you who are in Jo-burg tonight want to hook up , post a venue and I will meet you at 7 pm tonight. Cheers and look forward to meeting you.John
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Picky
Regular Contributor
the Nigerian social and sporting club, bree street Hillbrow, bring your own coke, hand guns in at reception. Very cordial atmosphere
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
I sent him an email and also made him an offer.so let's see which one he chooses :)
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Lol - bring your own coke :-)
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
i am going to the JSE's investment out look presentation at the Sandton Sun this evening (18h00) and have a spare seat if you want to attend?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, sorry I missed this earlier. I am just out of town for the day so pitty I wont meet up. You brining your goodie with you? I wish I could have sat with you but next time.
0 Kudos
Franksays
Frequent Contributor
met with john earlier. He asked me to let you all know that he'll be in the Parkhurst / Rosebank area. Post a venue and he'll meet you.
0 Kudos