Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Future Price - 12 month view

Not applicable
Any thoughts on future?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
J_d_B
Contributor
did you see the SENS announcement today? also have a look at the latest news on their site. Things are looking good ;)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks, yes looking good. Got in at R10. So holding in any event. Was really looking to see if i buy in again?
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
nice one ;) I managed to get in around R 13, and I am still happy that its going to take off. Right now KEH seems solid and still a good buy at the 12/13 mark. They have massive potential and if their business plan is anything to go buy (and the market treats them well) we could see some big gains in the near future. BUT this is purely my opinion, and I am sure some other forum users (with bigger brains than me) will have a more technical analysis of the situation.
0 Kudos
Galuc
Super Contributor
Sorry for the stupid question, how did u get in at R10 when the lowest it has traded is R11.55?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hi. Applied for Private placing was lucky enough to get accepted.
0 Kudos
J_d_B
Contributor
Honey, you must be smiling today with KEH!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I'm happy for you Zoomdox.You were right.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It might still come down in the short term, but long term I feel one can't go wrong with it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks!! Looking good. Have faith in the resource and managmeent, just hope market realises this! go KEH go!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe a bit overbought at the mo... Just my opinion.
0 Kudos