Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Futures on Cape Empowerment Trust and Metorex

GrantRB
Contributor
Hey guys i have stocked up on futures on both of these ..... What do you guys think ? I have a feeling metorex will run to about R100 , will have to see ???
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Wise move I hope, I have stocked up on SBG and CAE
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Steelhead - we have identical trading strategies. Those are my two biggest holdings at the moment.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
all 3 shares mentioned are great investments with exciting prospects and should produce returns well ahead of the market for the balance of the year. profit cautionaries or results on all 3 should be forthcoming within the next 3 weeks.
0 Kudos
Thombo
Contributor
Dont you think that a target of R 100 for MTX is a bit hefty. I love the stock and also hold it and I would love it to get there but a more realistic target must be around R45 or somewhere there - having said that I am not basing that on any fundamentals - MTX has already been a 10 bagger - I wont complain if it goes to R100. !!!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
he did not say when he expects MTX to reach R100 - it might be 5 years which could be realistic provided the commodity cycle is sustained.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
I'm looking at CAE futures myself. They're undervalued at the moment.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
But by implication the futures as well, mmm???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What value can CAE and SBG go to?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What value can CAE and Simeka go to in near future?
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Nola, u got a bit of a split personality going there? U've just asked the same question but slightly differently? OK, only one of you can reply!!
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
results will be out soon for both companies which will allow for value calculation. the market, however, is an unknown variable which might or might not reflect such new values in the near-term.
0 Kudos
dimitrius
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
CAE futures will soon go to the 350/380c mark before close-out or roll-over in Sep-07 SBK also doing good at the moment with huge volumes- anyone for some day trading...?soon to be R130 from R107.60
0 Kudos