Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI- Brazen ; AMS- Barry

TJH
Frequent Contributor
GFI has in all probability reached its cycle low. Stop loss, a move below R111,00 intraday.(and I am not talking about a 1 second plunge) Stay in suspended animation for 10 days. Barry. I don't have sufficient data for AMS. Probably also reached a short term bottom. At this stage use your prior knowledge if you think a low is in. I will gather more info to warn you about tops when they occur.
0 Kudos
41 REPLIES 41
TJH
Frequent Contributor
We need to see a nice spike this morning above R112. Don'tbuy the spike. Wait for a pullback.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks for your concern and help,i'll watch carefully and won't commit fully if i take any action at all.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks snooky pook!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You gotta problem with that ponky wonk?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
No just confused dont know what that is?
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
This is not the spike I was looking for. R111 must still hold otherwise we plunge again. Still a half cycle behind (3hrs)...
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
I'm starting to have the same sentiments as CE for GFI. From the 20 odd stocks on my watchlist, GFI is the only one still bleeding.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
It's finished. Capitulation phase ended. Still don't buy the spike. Wait for a strong move up 1hr and buy pullback.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
R111.03 Climbing the wall of worry. Should hold R111,00, otherwise we crash.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well they defended R111 like trojans, but tis gone again. Overall this bounce looking weak?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip. Didn't have the stomach for it this morning, and not sure I ever will again. Maybe that means I'm the last bull to turn bearsih and you should all buy.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
The market will take it right to the wire and shake everyone out. The beginning of an upward phase can start off very flat (and worrying)
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
A very bullish development would be a movement up to and a fixed closing price above R112.07 and then plunge down. I'll buy that plunge. Probably hours away.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
OK. We have just made a new low on the charts. The only other thing left is the cycle low at around 12H00. Then all bets are off.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
thanks for the post, my son !
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
And in freefall....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
why 111-00 ? iam seeing 10800 as suport and don't think it well break that
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Hi Ditzy. Just finished a 10k run and guess what? GFI R109. Doesn't get more exiting than this. R103 here we come? Tomorrow?
0 Kudos