Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI - Huge GFI crash today

Mic
Super Contributor
Havent seen him from behind yet....should post a pic!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
no cause I know he doesnt....hes an idiot who thinks he does
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
preston, yes I did wonder if s/he was here breaking the law releasing insider info. But that made even less sense, if one knows insider info you do not head off to the nearest forum and blurt it out. surely ?
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Technical analysis is everything or nothing.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
LOL!!! Watch the movie unfold. I have front seats. Please join me.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Don't you love it when you know something special and cannot quite say.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OOOh yes I love it...specially when I have the piece of lego the other boys are looking for stuck up my @rse
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
fecket Zarp!!! U wife sent you to toastmasters or sumthing? Crash, by on the down, Im long all sounds so familiar but without that edge!
Or are u back on medication??
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
I have no inside information. But I do have a crystal ball and it's not for sale.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Up on the hill so could watch the drama with a nice cuppa Milo. Don't forget to lighten your gold holdings.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Simon Inside Info can also use to protect people from sustaining massive losses. That is even harder to prove in court.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
no worries me gold holdings ulta light, max light in facty. Indeed I am almost like a gold mine, I make no money from gold. Difference is that gold mines and gold bugs also tend to loose money from gold - O manage to avoid that fate.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hey dude (real me this time, not the Squeeze, who's confused owing to a medication mixup). Its yor Elliot waves, eh? Anyway, we've lightened our load here too over past coupla days, the last at 1750 this am. Still long, but figger on averaging down if the wedgy goes against us.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
aha a crystal ball. Well why didn't you say. That changes everything coz then you really do know the future. Pleasa help, what's for dinner tonight?
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Gravy. I lightened up at R118. Still sitting too long. Movie about 3 hrs.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Probably a pie from the Pieman.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Who cooks? You or Mrs PB? Do you wear an apron? Any other miscellaneous info for my data base appreciated.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
drama? Thriller? or just really bad comedy?
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Suzi sends her regards. Wants to know when you popping in for coffee.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the bull run in the gold stocks has just started.....
0 Kudos