Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI - Huge GFI crash today

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there is no Mrs PB, tis Ms K, an mostly we eat out as she don't do meat so home cooking is only vegatables ... so no apron
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ya! that would make sense just a s the dollar bounces and the gold price comes off all those blinded by the useless yelow stuff start to buy the Miners... Tipical Gold Bull logic. Sorry that is an Oxymoron. Gold Share bulls and logic that is>
0 Kudos
Not applicable
err actually that was a quote from Roffey...HAR was at 120...drd was at 12.20...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For sale: 1 slightly used crystal ball, accurately predicts the future, 50% of the time. Will consider a swap for 1 Zarpian copper protractor of hindsight.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
See roffey is now bottom fishing between the pennystocks!! samroc, zaptronics etc since the bigger caps are giving hims such a hard time! No TA in those shares, cause both involved in corporate action resulting in price action that is now interpreted as break outs bla bla.....
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Slow thriller, but thats the way the chicks like it.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Hi Taurust! I can always send you there. One-way ticket.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja I see he was punting Zaptronix...the man has no self respect or either his memory is failing him....he forgets that he was punting it when it was 21 c....he even said it went right down to 3 c....so now he makes the observation that it has quadrupled.....
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Oh my oh my only .25% up Reread the the subject heading. You clearly have a problem understanding English.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
HUH, "Huge GFI crash today". Spose depends what you consider a huge crash, anything less then 20% doesn't count.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
20% . Then I guess I'll be be wrong and you will be right. Oh dear. The pies are on me then.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so what do you consider a huge crash? half a percent?
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Do not buy GFI yet. Would you prefer to buy GFI @ 110-112 or R117 today? It's not important what the size of the correction is. What's important is that you stay out. If I over exaggerated on my wording, that it is to keep you out. Don't shoot the messenger. But do buy the low whatever it may be.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
so you have a faulty crystal ball. Did it come with a money back?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
TJH you post doom and gloom but you dont substantiate your claim either you are a fool or youre just looking for attention.
0 Kudos
Mik
Occasional Contributor
Does the crystal ball have batteries, maybe they need changing....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think its both....
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Another eventful thread. Thanks TJH for that brilliant information. Can you please rub that ball of yours a few times and give us an exact time. The anticipation is killing me ?
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
i don't think the crystal ball is faulty.... maybe the operator
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Just sold a third at R119. Must put my money where my mouth is.
0 Kudos