Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI - Huge GFI crash today

john_1
Super Contributor
Rather put your mouth were your money is!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
TJH what Iranian things are u smoking, that u see crashes now? Chartist's favourite word.... an idiot!
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
The day is not over yet. GFI is not over yet. It would seem everyone is long GFI except me who is selling into strength. Interesting. Obviously no traders here.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja u right they all went to the same place as Zarp where u buy into weakness and sell into strenght.....like the real investors do hey?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
crystal ball faulty so you resort to insults. real classy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sometimes u can crash on the up,like when u jump on the bed and brake the ceiling fan.Or when you smoke sht and on ur way up fall of the bed,or or now im just as confused as TJH
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
And I haven't been insulted??
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
TJH no insults here but before you shout gloom have something to back it up with, why make a statement and then you dont give your reasons for saying so, unless your a goverment official. Hey by the way the DOW is is gonna burn & crash today! Why! Because I said so. come on any one can type any cr@p.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
better luck on monday
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
We heading in the right direction.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Now 11374 hey TJH if you got out at 119 then you did ok just watch what you post on this forum these guys have teeth.....i dont post much so I have not recieved much flak .......I do however sell thick skins though....thinking of listing the bussiness on the altX everyone else is
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Congrats TJH, brilliant call. Of course, if I had time on Friday I would have called you an IDIOT for making such stupid predictions. :)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Its better to be quiet and to be thought a fool, than speak up and remove all doubt whatsoever
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Can't really predict where it will end but the projected low should be R109,65.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I suppose it's all relative, but that doesn't sound like a 'HUGH CRASH' to me...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well done my little sushi eater. I bought a bit back at 11240 just now. Saving some for 109 if it goes there.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Stay safe. Not over yet. I was hoping for panic seling! Maybe it will be different this time! The probabilities were set up for a whipping, but it's been fairly tame.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And the CRASH continues with no end in sight, when will this share ever recover again...lol
0 Kudos