Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI Value uhhh?

asylum
Super Contributor
everywhere you hear or read how under valued the dog is, from analysts,market commentators, investors,speculators, garden boys and even the guy at the traffic light seems to know it is under valued, so why wont the frigging bast@%d thing move?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Wizard
Super Contributor
100 should be bottom. Sometime u have to forget about the fundamentals and look at the chart
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Do we go short then??
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
How's about forgetting about the motherless piece of ...... all together bro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ud be brave to go short at these levels!!!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
We can't!! It will be 500 bucks someday!
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Hi Asylum and Wizard. From the 4 June to 7 June we completed a nice ABC movement with Gravy's support @ R116.It was supposed to stop there (I even bought the low R116,11) and then do a B wave up to R119. Well it put in an anemic 5 wave wave up and collapsed to make a new low. What this says is that the 4 days down was wave A, the anemic B wave we just had and now we start another 4 days down going to R103 to complete wave C. The low will be around 13 to 14 June. If you look at a graph of GFI important lows and highs occur around the 13th and 14th. Anyway, thats the probable path of GFI. Good Luck!
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Indeed bro, good luck !
0 Kudos
Not applicable
any chance the quake at one of there mines last night could make things worse?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Guys, please do yourselves a favour. Take a look at the gold index over 4 years and 6 years, you will see that while ANY onther index in the market has been in a bull trend gold shares have been flat over 4 years and in a down trend over 6 years. DO not mistake the Bull market to include all sectors because it does not. It excludes the Gold sector.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Typo that be the gold miners index.. GOLD the metal is in a bull trend!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Typo that be the gold miners index.. GOLD the metal is in a bull trend!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Can't tell you how happy I am that I stuck to my stops on SOL and GFI! And you know, I went end of day, so had to sell first thing in the morning, and both were green when I sold. I can honestly say now, I'll never have a problem sticking to a stop again.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That is fantastic news B, you really have come a long way. Now its time to start picking the winners...HAve a great week end. I will see you in the snake pit next week.
0 Kudos
TJH
Frequent Contributor
Forget the past. Sell those paintings. You ain't seen nothing yet.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Yeah, I've gone from big losses to small losses. Next step, small profits! See you Monday.
0 Kudos