Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI You Beauty !! :)

Mic
Super Contributor
Mic is the name of my 58ft cat. Cheers
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont you think its about time you stop feeding that cat already? (Oh, in case you were wondering, your little boat would be perfect for my marlin fishing. Youre welcome to come aboard, coz we always on the lookout for some mug to bait the lines and chum the waters coz they cant handle the motion of the ocean.) At first I giggled at your assumption or worth, now im openly laughing. How do you spell BWUAAHHH HAAA HAAA again?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I don't have time for idiots like you, go play.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Mic dude.....is that Liger or a Tigion you got in the backyard?.....gotta furry little pussy of Persion extraction meself....gonna need a Brazilian trim shortly, coz of the heat.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Poor Mics bitten off more than he can chew. Must happen often in those seedy back-alley sailor bars he frequents. Anyways, around these parts we take second-rate one-armed leprosy boxer attempts at sucker punches on our trading seriously. The only pussy rancing around in his backyard is ole'Mic in is grans leopard print slippers. Now wheres my grilled chicken salad gone?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I have a bit of a problem. When I put my face right into the cheese curl bag - so I can lick the crumbs off the bottom - yucky yellow dust gets all over my eyebrows. I wouldn't really mind but the stains last a few days. Any tips appreciated muchly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have you tried dyeing the beehive into the same cheesy-yellow colour and dress it up with matching polka dot balloon skirt,bag and shoes? *looking for the number of Boswell Wilkie* ;)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
lol while picturing a bald-browd Ditzy.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hierdie is te lekker party om te mis! So glad at home today and not on a contract; this is better than earning US$. Goldfinger, sure your real name not Justin? meaning "just - in"? Mic is now brushing up on his "sharp shooting" and I am sure he will be back; pas op. Chartist, I see your friend Simba appeared on the seen again. He still owes you an answer.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Apply large splash of Jose on any suitably absorbent wad.....dab on eyebrows.....wait for a mexican who just crossed the Mojave....Olé......Warning: Mexicans tongue could remove eyebrows....works for other hairy body parts
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Still dabbed up and waiting. The first Meskin paddling on the lagoon hadn't crossed the Mojave.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wish I knew why dimwits always figure im a likely candidate for a barfight. I love nothing more than doing my macrame' and trading my meagre pension since the kids no longer visit.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
What do you expect. I ask you a simple question and you give me a snotty remark!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aahh.. I see the breakdown in communication. The post you refer to, if read correctly, was in no way a response to your question. It was a stand-alone observation of an altogether isolated incident I was relating to my fellow forumites. Read again and you will see what I mean. Either way, your apology is accepted :)
0 Kudos
DavidG
Contributor
0 Kudos