Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI You Beauty !! :)

Not applicable
Give me 110 and neighbours, suit me up in my Spanish flared-cotton shirt and package-hugging latex orange pants, call me a matador and spank me silly!!
0 Kudos
35 REPLIES 35
Not applicable
could do but may be easier to just shove a dildo up your bum...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Oh gawd. You having those Antonio Banderas fantasies again? I see support at about 105. Not that I'm ever buying a gold share again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Bwuaah haa haa haa... You never buying gold again is like me never buying sasol again, or akb never buying JDH again, or Johnny boy never buying ABO again, or Chartist never taking a dig at The Honourable Dr Clive Roffey Snr again.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
I don't think support is a word that can be associated with GFI anymore. A name change would be more appropriate ie, LDG - Longdrop Gold (or something like that)
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Gold_f If you put HAR GFI and TOPI charts together they look almost identical, why is that.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Cos the topi's so heavliy weighted to the resources?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dont you just love those young, dumb and full of..uhm... hope newbies who go for the 1-day crash course in trading and come out with a PHD in stockpicking? I met one of those hopeful soldiers of misfortune trading their life-savings, all 8 grands of it, on a chart he summised was a buy signal for Harmony.. this on a Sunday nogal. Poor lad shoulda been in church, he woulda got a better return, even if he only went as an altar-boy. Siestog!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes esp the church I go to...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
7 Day Saviour Of The Rear? Where they sing hymns but not hers?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Thanks Brazen. Goldfinger I am probably worth more than you will ever be. Cheers
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Brazen, I know you've sworn off gold... but how about a bag of cheesecurls ? We might have reason to open one soon?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mic if they being nasty to you, u come and sit on Uncle chartists lap and tell him everything...
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Careful Chartists, there's a small-bore shooter involved.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I'll take you up on that one, I go both ways!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
well well, amazing what you find out on here... so when you coming to visit?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
As soon as you invite me
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Keep your pants on I am just pulling your .. leg
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry for the delay, woz just wolfing down my lunch. Now, back to bizniz. Mic? Is that short for Mickey? You must get bullied a lot with that tag. Anyways, me not being one to get personal or confrontational (Shooosh girls, go back to them curls)... when you assume you may be worth more than I am, please be more specific. Are we talking Moolah or knobcells? I'd whip it out and embarass you, but with a name like Mic you probably get that a lot. Play nice now, else the schoolyard bully gonna open a can of whipa$$ on you. K pumpkin?
0 Kudos