Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GFI

Not applicable
Looks like theres a little life here finally- might be too early but its lookin good...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Looks like that, I am holding a scary warrant....so i am hoping
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GFISBN perhaps?
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
I will see you mime at 30% down ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Might have something to do with this: "South Africa's Gold Fields Ltd has placed 79 million new shares at R113.50 each to raise $1.2bn, it said on Wednesday. Gold Fields announced the capital raising last week, saying it would use the funds to help finance its acquisition of the South Deep mine, which has the world's biggest gold deposit. Analysts had welcomed the capital raising last week since they said it removed uncertainty about how the firm would raise funds to pay for its $2.5bn South Deep purchase." My fingers are also crossed...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Vusi- what happened to your stop loss bro?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The key point here is the R 113 is the price why would anybody ( whith serrious tom) pay more than that, until ofcourse the thing is fully subscribed.
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Eish I dont know , what is that ??I am from Soweto , Please where can I buy it ????
0 Kudos