Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GLD

Not applicable
GLD weekender: As the Stochastic digs deep into the Oversold zone.Now it's going to bounce sharply OR one last,hard,quick push down.R88.40 is the Kiss for a Buyer with patience like Job.And the Rock of Gibraltar 40-wk MA at R89 Support.It is that time of the year when profits are booked and shenanigans ensue.JUMPY is the password over this period.So let's see what the NY Gold-short Psychos do with it.CHINA is just sucking up the gold(Demand has pumped 5x harder y-o-y in 2010.)=....go have a beer after punching in the daily buys/sells on this cfd.Just forget about it.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Great ride so far, havn't been down highway 61 for a while but it hasn't changed, still need those travel sickness tablets.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And so I shall suck my Herbalife Slurpy and contemplate, as the Point and Figure chrt clicks another '0' for more Supply at a 91 low, on this fine Thursday.That's OK.Coz when she DOES move North, hang on.A R97 on the Up-run sees a Spread Triple Top breakout = a strong new BUY signal.R96.99 is Resistance.R90 is Support.....Yeah,buy some more at 90.25
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well if you ask me I would be happy to sell my gold cube for just 2 or three of the S&P 500 companies... now having said that there is a key to understanding this huge irrational gold lust from a South African Perspective...and that is at a guess 70% of all that gold came out of the soil arround Johannesburg and yet even the Openhiemers could not buy the top S&P company today.... we have sqandered this value we let it go really cheap and we did not harness and compound its value as a country...
0 Kudos
Dutch
Frequent Contributor
Watch this CBS 60 MIN report and I think gold is bound to go higher http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7166293n&tag=contentMain;contentAux just be patient...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That Rand-factor is now at a place where the Sells hit it back to R7.80/$....GLD: sees Power Downtrend 3 now in progress.Downtrend 1 started 30 Nov.Downtrend 2 on 8 Dec.### Long-term Uptrend line is at R89.60...###"Been Ridin' all night,my Hands wet on the Wheel...">>Golden Earring...da-doomdoomdoomdoomdoom-Dwang!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fri 24Dec: if GLD could hit a nice Island Reversal Bottom here, and bounce back to a Close at/above R94...that would be nice.50ma at 93 and 20ma above it at 93.99.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Weekly candles on $gold show this is sharp point of arrow head, so geometry requires driver to switch off radio and put foot. But first a rest break is required. Have a good one.
0 Kudos