Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GND - Barry

Not applicable
Barry, and other interested in this one, she looks to move soon...Probably towards the R24 mark...
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
richardw
Super Contributor
A bunch of directors just dumped many shares, according to SENS. I know you okes love the share but these are strong messages they're sending every few months.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes,looking ahead in six months time it should be taking part in the general recovery around the world .If u are holding continue to do so,i would not buy now as the LDT date for the interim is 4 Sept and the Interim is half what it was last year.I intend buying an installment about three months before its Final....See also what i said under Discussion of Installments Aug 03 under warrants. OMO
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Have been holding a fair amount of these for years and will continue with them, but went short on SSF yesterday.I see them coming off to at least to 1650 or lower, before heading towards 2400,which could be 12 months or more away.Dividend so small not worth hanging around for it,or so it seems by the way directors jumped ship.There must be more downside than up to this one.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The last directors' dealings were in June.Maybe they were panicking too? They must be kicking themselves,if you compare their dealings to what the price is now.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Russ, read this morning's sens
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
sorry,i didn't see the latest sens-there were some more sales.GND has broken through resistance at about 1650.at best it might retrace to retest that support level but overall it looks bullish,imo.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
If our markets hit a slight wobly tomorrow, 1650 on the cards, making my ssf look good.
0 Kudos