Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GND?

Quakedog
Super Contributor
IM short today, is it a yes or a nay??its been running hard the past couple of months, got to take a breather?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
SKALA
Super Contributor
Could come down a bit, but I am holding for longer term; not trading it. Good luck.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
See SENS.Great in keeping sharehlders informed.Says at this early stage that interim is expected to be up to 75% higher than lant interim!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Just testing its all-time high right now (27.40).Has broken out of a rising wedge.Might get a minor pullback to test support but I wouldn't expect to get it for less than 27. If I remember correctly this share is consistently the best performer over the last ten year period,so looks like a good long term hold.omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I reckon a short - IF it doesn't close above 2740. otherwise might run away to a new high..., let see
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Seriously, give me the amount you went short with. I promise to give you back 50% of that money end of this week. Take it, it's the best deal you going to get compared to shorting this one....
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Well lets see
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
SHort 100 contracts!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Good news Quakedog, JPMorgan just issued a BUY recomendation on GND this morning.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Tested its high of 27.40 again today and still hasn't broken through.Quite a tussle taking place between the bulls and bears at the moment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Already built into the price
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It has finally closed above 27.40
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not the right stock to be shorting right now. mabye see a little pullback to 25 but that's where i'll be look to be buying. OMO
0 Kudos
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
Quakedog i see on 12 may gnd were trading between 2619 - 2649 for the day.i hope you have a tight stop lose in plase, or plenty cach to recover.
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
Double LOL! Id even wager that Quakedog is still 100 contracts short cause this jump surely is not sustainable....
0 Kudos
Quakedog
Super Contributor
Hang on man!! Got in at 2725 its now 2800 thats only a loss of R7500 Just wait and see!! Hope so!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
if you had been long, it would be R 7500 in the bank thats a diffrence of R15000 Between were you are and were you would have been trading with the trend. Thats enough money to Buy 50 bottles of Meerlust wine, which in 5 years time will be worth at least R30000....
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
John, i agree, trading the trend has worked quite well for me...
0 Kudos
macG
Contributor
the trend is your friend
0 Kudos