Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GOLDFIELD - GFI

Preston
Super Contributor
Can anyone explain why the reason why Goldfield move from a 12 month high to its current trading price ,yet Anglogold share price continually moves upward. Was there an significant event that cause the slide?
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yes. Do some research on Business Report, Business Day, or MoneyWeb.
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Watch out Preston, Brazen is very passionate about this share !!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Was, Plonky, was.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Can anyone without any emotional attachment pls comment?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Preston, there's nothing emotional about it. It's an involved story. And, if you never do your own research, you're gonna lose money in the long run.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Was just wondering where you'd disappeared to. . .
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Hoezit B, nah, I'm around, just didn't feel to participate. Some @sshole really got me hair up ! Surfing the waves second to none ! Will never touch a warrant ever again.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hi CE - are you in the market at the moment!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Maybe this'll make you feel better - turn your scrren upside down and read the following: 370HSSV-0773H
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thank Guys. The one day when i am in an extremely enquirying mood ,you guy go an distort the entire objective of my question.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
I got in there yesterday - but nothing happening there today. Also in TOpdwm - also zipp.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Sorry bro, your awnser - it is a K@K share.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Yip - You always say that - I am going out now anyway - so Can't look at the charts all the time.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
If you are able to stand on your head (like me) you don't have to turn your whole screen upside down.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
So am I, going on hunting trip in few hours. Just wish DB would get there ducs in a row !
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Best part about hunting is the fire and gummy berry juice at the end of the day. Which area you going to. We need to go far from here to get to good hunting spots.
0 Kudos