Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GOLDFIELDS

Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
I am sick. So is my dog. Any medicine?
0 Kudos
26 REPLIES 26
CE
Super Contributor
Yip, 9mm Parabellum.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Thanks. Caliber too small for my losses. G5 may just be big enough for that and Gold minig companies in general
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Have faith ,dear hibiscus.For art GFI not near Major Short-term support at R120 ? ; and doth Gold not seem ready to Launch ?...Do save some Cashola for a short-term possibility of tail-down and discount-BUY...The Rand/Dollar also is supportive as at,limiting downside.The only extraneous factor - STRIKES...(No TA for that one,I'm afraid.)I shall hold mine,for it presents Value(below 70-wk MA) and there is clear Positive Divergence on the Weekly MACD...amen.
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
So at what level should I stock SSF's again? Last time I stocked up it was at R119...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
sorry folks i am trying to steer clear for a while. the dog has vomited on me too many times.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Can you Spot it ?....Go to the GFI weekly Chart on this Site and click on the 3-yr view....Can you see ?.The last time we had this Positive Divergence on the MACD(with nonresponsive price-action)..soon after,Yes,it Screaaamed Up.I'm talking ito Shares here,not SSFs.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
GFI on a recovery track? buy?
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Total attributable precious metal Mineral Resources, inclusive of Ore Reserves, increased by 40% to 251.7 million ounces and total attributable Ore Reserves increased by 44% to 93.8 million ounces. Both numbers are net of 12 months' depletion and include the acquisition of South Deep gold mine
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
I read the SENS and from there my posting, Hennie. Zarp the tecnicals indicate a buy at these levels for about a week now and I have topped up. The company is unable to contain costs on a sustainable basis. It seems that when gold is high and ZAR is weak, they go on a spending spree but is unable to turn aroung quickly when things get worse. Technically is still in it bull trend. How long can I have faith. I am long on underlying and warrants and burns
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Oh boy.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Hibiscus : I'm hoping for a ....please note...Short-term Tail-down week for GFI, to enter with a Warrant-play.As for the Shares,I bought at R118.I can wait.
0 Kudos
101bn
Contributor
Why is GFISBB not displaying values?
0 Kudos
101bn
Contributor
Why is GFISBB not displaying values?
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Maybe it is worthless!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GFI is setting up a beautiful Double-bottom....before the Launch ! Golden-Eye don't blink now..Intra-day saw a healthy Buy-Volume stab at R117..MunchmunchPOPcorn...Thlurrrrp !-me-Ice-Fudge..###.Now if we can just get a Tail-down so me can Zap dat GFISBA....
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Zarpie, you only do smaak pain, don't you bro ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No Pain No Gain,Bro...and since that last Downtrend sees breakout(albeit horizontal)....it just looks right.Especially,when the Mkt figures out just how rich that JCI/WAR unmined gold-ore is and Gold beats $682( just a hearbeat away.).Index Funds and Spreaders are Big-time LONG on Gold contracts, as at.( see the Committment of Traders report.)....and yes, the 10-yr US Treasuries( held by most Foreign Central Banks) is seeing serious Supply...thus Gold priced in Yen and Euro will see further Demand ....aaaaaand(deep breath)....the Dollar Index getting serious uphill at its 50-day MA....Sjoe !( OK that's it.)
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Nothing about your bla..bla..bla..bro, we talking GFI here !!! THE DOG !!!
0 Kudos