Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GOLDFIELDS

Not applicable
Shaggy-Terrier,dude>> wink-wink,Woof-woof ....I got Poodle on my mind.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shakin' that Tail....as the Panicky herd goes Wash-out Sale and the Smart-money climbs in......C'mon Sweetie.Give us a GFISBA at 10c.
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
I get the idea that this share has mind of own cause gold price is pretty solid at 669/670 and rand weaker at +- 7.20 yet gfi goes down were am i misreading the info
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
....watching the USA we see GFI down 2.2%,Harmony and Anglogold joining in the short-term beating.....Right now, all at Point and Figure Major Support(in $$$$,that is.)...so don't sweat it.It's all short-term.Tail-down Opportunity for excellent( fantastic,actually) Buys....pick your poison.See ya at the MoshPit.....9am.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
I'm holding GFI and it's looking pretty bad from my vantage point.. Gold lost $10 yesterday, but the previously higher price was hardly propping GFI up anyway. Finished -3.67% in the US last night. Sitting just above long-term support (also happens to be long-term 50% fib retracement line.). If it breaks today, and there is a good chance it will, the next levels I see are around 10800, then 10250... could get very nasty.
0 Kudos
Hibiscus
Regular Contributor
Barrick dumped 14m GFI shares since May. Is that the reason? Same thing happen with OML a while ago and when the effect was washed out the share recovered. When will same happen to GFI or maybe other factors are stronger like costs, ZAR gold price, drop in production etc
0 Kudos