Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GOOD iMPROVEMENT.

barry_1
Super Contributor
Thanks the backroom team,this new look is a definite improvement,neater,tidyier version.During the past years there were many add-ons which made the navigation difficult.Thanks for listening to the clients as well.The index had become too long and many of us were forced to change the zoom level constantly.by the way i also have the latest lap-top,but as my eyes are strting to fail were forced to enlarge some sectors.It has a good feel to it.THANKS.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
MNV
New Contributor
just wish the share filter was tested properly
0 Kudos
Bug
Occasional Contributor
In my eyes it is always positive to see web platforms being revised and improved incrementally to provide a better experience so I'm happy. However, that is assuming this is a minor, incremental revision and there are more in the pipeline. There don't seem to be any fundamental changes besides site menu, site layout and stylesheets. I'd really like to see the next release take a step further by investing a little in overall redesign. Obviously there are limits because we're all averse to change and throw our toys when buttons aren't where they used to be. But how about migrating away from the old IFrame design toward a MasterPage framework so that when we open links in new tabs/windows we at least have a menu at the top of each page instead of just the content? How about making better use of the horizontal space on each page that was freed up by moving the navigation to the top? Or just investing in better infrastructure so we can all get better responsiveness? Looking forward to the next update.
0 Kudos