Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GPI worth R25.6 or more? 7 CAE shares worth even more than that

Not applicable
If this article rates GPI's value on BlueBay's R16/GPI offer at R1bn, while GPI's actual mid-2007 value is R1.6bn, should GPI at mid-2007 shares not have a value of 16x1.6=25.6? which should put GPI's listing(if ever) value closer to R30 or over R30? Rai values GPI at R20 to R25, and, yes I know, CAE, also has a value ,much higher than it's share price is. I think that the actual value of the CAE shares GPI share holders are getting is worth R30/7=R4.28, but I also think that CAE is worth even more than that. I doubt GPI will have the strength to list, which is another reason why I think that the CAE offer, which is currently values offers more R20 a GPI share is a reasonable offer to GPI shareholders, and a good investment adding to the long-term stability of CAE. Agree?
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Not applicable
pls. excuse my primitive explanation skills
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Does anyone know the valuation of grand parade shares?
0 Kudos
sparrow
Contributor
GPI Value to CAE On the assumption 1. 2.2.8 Following the successful implementation of the GPI transaction and the broad-based offer it is expected that CET will have effective control over 20% of GPI and an effective economic interest in GPI of approximately 14%. and 2. That GPI share @R 16 = 1 bil THEN Assumption that GPI 62.5 mil shares in issue Then CAE owns 8.75 mil and controls 12.5 mil so should add to CAE asset base an amount of = 8.75m*25 = 200 mil odd substantial - a real performer of an asset that could add up to .3 to .5 Bil in NAV if valued at market - in assumption the share really performs in the near future - what does that do to CAE NAV in % terms ??
0 Kudos