Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GROUP 5 MANAGEMENT VERY SHAKY

Project_Directo
Super Contributor
Look folks this is a big up yours to the entire management team over at their s*****y new office complex which is going to look prity silly without management to make it work. As i said yesturday, Mike Upton the new CEO, is a sparky working with a bunch of earthdiggers . I mean, this guy is doomed he is already meat for when the results come out in a few months time.His previous division was a good earner but he drove it down to nothing. Flats wasnt going to be overlooked and live with this oak, so it goes to show what a bunch of clowns made the decision in the first case, i would love to know who was hired to advise on giving the job to UPIE as their asses must be looking prity at scoring a double negative. A smart dood like GRIMMIE should take the cash from HOLCIM and put these amateurs into a proper farm.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
DST
Super Contributor
Lets guess, PD, you've got some outsized shoulderchip from GRF but you're still extraordinarily objective.

Relax a little - there is more to worry about and wonder at!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
No worries mate, Successful companies are run by managers who fit the piece. These guys are supposed to deliver project work to clients which is done through selecting the expertise to do it, how do you reconcile a electrician driving a civils firm, mate. Mate, when you put the wrong current into a system it tends to blow up.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
DOOOOOOOOOOOWN, and falling fast their is more in this story than meets the eyes. this could be a blood bath when there is no confidence in the management something will have to give. The market dont like you MIKE UPTON and thats that, take your bush hat and go mate.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
G, did this guy sleep with your wife or something? You not a big fan of his...
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
If he doubles the share price like his predecessor did, he can have the *****
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
OK, so you weren't happy at work, and are less so now you've left. Also you're not happy at home. Is there a common thread, perhaps? Guess for your sake your guys better win the cricket match.
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
No worries mate(sorry i meant boet) are you suggesting MIKE UPTON is good at cricket, not building or is flaters going to be the next pakistani coach.you lost me mate.
0 Kudos