Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

GT247 / global trader?

asylum
Super Contributor
Does anyone do spreads using these guys would like to know if their ok, i see they charge R1 per point commision is that a fair commision or are there better alternatives out there, i know there is igindex but global trader i think is a local company.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
JDT
Regular Contributor
I've traded with them and they have branches in JHB and CT. Yes, their smallest trade is R1 per point on any stock or commodity. Their spread on the ALSI is about 12-24 points with the closest stop allowed about 20 points behind that. So, on a trade with a bad entry you can loose 32-44 points. With any spread trading it's this spread that sometimes cause you to loose, even if it goes up. Open a similation account - no cost - and try them first.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Just started with them; still in learn/test phase but looking good. Use live charts with your ID link for the charts.
0 Kudos
HungryPunter
Regular Contributor
Have a look at www.worldspreads.ie, they have a gambling licence for South Africa. Tell them Deon sent you.
0 Kudos