Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Game Over....

Not applicable
The numbers say it clearly....CPI,PPI,Mortgage Advances,Trade deficit,Current Account disaster,etc.Anyone, who's still Bullish after the slew of Info released this week,thus far, is.....Dreaming ? Couple that with the explosive Strike-action( which WILL influence Money-flows,as the Charts clearly show allready)....*****CASH is gonna be King soon.******..##.Anyway, it was a lovely party wasn't it(since 2003),built on massive debt accumulation.And here comes the Pied Piper....and the Mall-rats get ready for the River experience,but few can swim.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Z-man. I enjoy every single post , but write this down somewhere : By November, TOPI will be trading at around 30K! I really hope youre wrong.
0 Kudos
Zanzibar
Occasional Contributor
Watch the Asset Managers Run!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just watch the Currency Crosses....that is where the Tale will be told.I posted them at aliencharts.4shared.com.(what do you see ?).I see a unanimous RED-FLAG !..That rate-hike had better be a good one,or the Currency boys/Girls will send even more messages.
0 Kudos
Zanzibar
Occasional Contributor
I was refering to Pergrin etc. what do you think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Monthly Candle TOPI at Spinning Top(indecision for May)....we see AGL and BIL at the "Paper-Pump" bluffing the Momentum players...Yup.Uncle Shorty must be rubbing his hands with Glee,over there in the U.K and New York....ZAP ! It's RED !...aaa just Testing the Black-Box....Yum-yum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Zanzibar : It's a perfect SELL,in my Book.All the Happy Juice has been squeezed on this one,for now...Take note of the Volumes this week,compared to other weeks...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tango,old chap....I posted some "suitable for Trading" P&F for ya.Relates to the TOPI....###..aliencharts.4shared.com.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Georgem: If one looks at the Zimbabwe Index.It's a Hyperinflationary phenomenon.Record after record,which is merely reflecting the Disaster of its currency....it's the only way for the Zimbabweans to hedge against the rotten ZimDollar.Hence....How much has the TOPI risen,since the Rand dropped its Shorts by 40%,last April = ???....some records are Dubious.Purchasing Power of Currency is the Key.Adios.
0 Kudos