Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gap on MALSI

Not applicable
Ahh what a nice trade..thank you very much!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Hey i was so involved forgot to close my short.What do u think?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Completely forgot to check the time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
don't worry, I'm also short only took a few off the table at 690.Njoy your weekend
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks same to u
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
when did you cover your weekend short, closed my long
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Closed at 500,market was bit extended..traded way out of the bollinger bands, and some support..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Waited to long but still got 300 points.Could have had 800.Got 1100 on friday.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I will get back in,long, on a retracement-positive divergence
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Your target 28000.I get a shortterm target 28150.How?Look at your alsi daily graph.I think we trading a triangle.Doing wave 4c down.c wave in triangle normally .618 *wave 4a.That bring u to 28150.But for now i think up to 29000 in a smaller wave c.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Christos you did post some time ago your morning entry ALSI strategy, I cant find it looking back, is it possible to re-post?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not using it any more.Using a new strategy were i use. 1.Elliot wave paterns. 2.MACD. 3.Divergence. 4.Candle paterns. U dont have to be a elliot wave expert but must now the basics.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
look at 1 hour MacD/histogram on ALSI and compare Fridays low to todays low... what do you think
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
there was positive divergence and that would be about 400 points if you went long.....
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and now testing 29000 again to complete the double bottom formation on 1 hour chart....
0 Kudos