Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Garage Sale!

Ega
Super Contributor
Dear Fellow Forumites,
Ag No Man, in this current market I seem to have made puts when I should have called and calls when I should have put.
I will be selling-off some of my possessions this weekend. A bit embarrassing really, but after John's lovely roll call I feel I know you guys a little better and because of my current situation I am finding it a bit difficult with money at the moment. I've decided on this desperate measure to get some urgently needed cash to get back in the market at these bargain prices.
Desperate times call for desperate measures. I am sure that I will pull out of this mess sooner or later but in the mean time, ya gotta do what ya gotta do!!
I've taken a photo of my stuff, you can view it at:
http://www.screencast.com/users/Ega/folders/Default/media/55e0bcab-74d2-4743-9761-98fdaba45eff If you see anything you like, please let me know as soon as possible so I can save it for you, assuming the PRICE is RIGHT.
If you cannot afford anything yourself, a prayer will do!
Hope you can make it!
Let me know.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
saash
Super Contributor
I'll have a black one and a white one as soon as the bull runs.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Good one, dude.
0 Kudos
LogicNvest
Contributor
Stop taking pictures of my yard! lol
0 Kudos