Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

General info - Denmark and Canada

Not applicable
Hi, anyone here ever traveled to and or stayed for more than a few days/weeks in either Denmark or Canada? I have a contract coming up that will need me to be there anything from 3 months to 1 year. Was wondering if any of you have had the pleasure plus tips of what where when in this two countries. I have no idea what cities yet just countries.
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
am_1
Frequent Contributor
Best tasting salmon fishing in both, Montreal is very cultural but learn French and how to shovel snow. Vancouver beautiful with lots of outdoor sports in the surrounds, wear a bell when hiking
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Fusion, I obviously offend your delicate sense of balance or maybe I did something to you without my knowledge, but hey you are entitled to your opinions and I to mine. BTW I have no idea what I did and if you expecting an apology, "I am sorry". I am adult enough to say it even if I have no idea what for but it might make you sleep better, or not. Whatever blows your skirt/kilt or skin tight leathers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John, tnx ;-) sent you mail re IP stuff
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
When will you have some more info on that investment proposal? Sorry, can't advise on conditions up north. I am used to the much warmer Meditteranean.
0 Kudos
janne
Frequent Contributor
I am swedish and lived/worked in DK for a year. For any particular question, you are welcomed to phone me on 0312669598 and I shall try to answer it. Shall be in Scandinavia this year as well, between May and October this summer.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Been to Montreal, Cananda twice in summer. Half the city is underground. Excellent rail network. Wouldn't mind spending my summers there. Expensive though!
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Lived in Canada for 5 years. Welcome to ontact me at [email protected] for any questions/discussions or info.
0 Kudos