Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Get out or Buy MRF

Not applicable
MRF down 12% today, whats your opions on this one?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Mr_S
Super Contributor
jus did FA on MRF n a lil TA, looks like a sound company, im waiting for the right time to get in, but im still a bit worried abt getting into resources now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i got in at 300, but since the its dropped 24% to 231 So im hurting! Do you think it will go lower, or start stabling out now?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
im not too sure, but i think it will drop a lil more but rise again, im not too clued up on TA, but it should rise again once the red n green moving averages cross, thats wen ill consider getting in..still a strong company tho, read that it is offering value at these levels
0 Kudos
Not applicable
tanx, mrf is non up 15, so its goin crazy! But i want to wait till it is stable
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Mr S ,i know what i said about the green crossing the red before i buy,but just to tell u that there is another stratergy,which is to buy a quarter of what wish to hold when u think a turn is taking place,then another quarter if the direction holds a couple of days later and the final half when the green crosses the red on the up,that way u average down your buying price!
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
Barry! i gotta make u my personal advisor!! thanks a lot man, ill try that and see wat happens.
0 Kudos