Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Getting ready for the bottom.

doomsdayza
Super Contributor
would you want to though? not so sure...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, you cant get the exact bottom or the top(unlike Bogie/ABT/Mark), but the middle, because there must be reversal in the direction of the trade...so i would not buy if its falling....no thinking required.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i view the $90 drop as a sign that the Shorts are panicking.I shall accumulate further,since this is a short-term opportunity.Last load before the train leaves the station ?....and look, a whole carriage to myself.Contrarian heaven.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
CFD or futures? what if the carriage leaves the station but goes in the opposite direction. VI , you could make more money just writing, imagine scholars thru the centuries studying your work just to figure out what you saying!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Wait for me! I just got to panel beat this helmet back into shape. Logic says if you facilitate the largest bail out injection by proxy then you say it looks like we are recovering already you risk being regarded as just another con artist. Will the next round be by activating CDS's? Prepare to go Defcon 4.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes...the Works of Zarpadamus...eerie reflections upon Value in a Momentum-driven world.Come hither cfds'.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that some kind of encryption?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Strong support for GLD at about 120-121, maybe it will be tested today
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
here's the Q .. where are your stops ??
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Operation Nutshell - refs to FED puppeteers and ISDA. No charge.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
is that like a "train station"....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The good old 90-day deposit...remember when SAVERS could still save ?Translated as a Swing-trade...takes a while.And if I can use this as my total of 2 trades in the first Q 2012.Good.Anything more, is surplus to requirement.And so it is.ANG and GLD.Do for me.I'm a saver.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so you long ANG and GLD and the stop is at DEFCON 1?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Could be at DEFCON 2 by close today, but DEFCON 1 not expected until after the Ides of March.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
and whens DEFCON 4 expected to happen?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Passed that at 09h00 already. Could be at DEFCON 3 by mid day.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
so we could stop at DEFCON 1 at the close?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
now there's a stop that's gonns see tears ..
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
they been crying for so long, there no tears left?
0 Kudos