Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Getting ready for the bottom.

Highlighted
Super Contributor
And I will not buy any more after DEFCON 1 no matter how cheap they are.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
there's one thing that all stocks that rally do: their monthly RSI gets oversold (EOH, CML, KIO, SAB, etc). ANG's monthly RSI is nowhere oversold.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
In a Bull market,Stochastic Tops can run.One buys on oversold.Monthly ? I normally use Weekly...and that is most definitely Oversold,and synchronizes with the Daily chart,also Oversold.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
yes, weekly and daily oversold if you trading the momentum, but where is the stop?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Not the ALSI,mate.There you MUST have a Stop.This stuff above ?...I just hit the VALUE-area and Hold.ANG now at 61.8 Support.GLD has big support at R120.Position-sizing and back-up Cash.That's how I do this Gold one.Let's face it, the big drop yesterday was SUCH a Bernanke-special.Rumour has it, that the Lads wanted Physical for their Paper.COMEX did not like that.So they brought in the Wall Street gang to discourage matters.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
GLD has support at 12400.I am going to take a nibble if it gets there.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Got my next order at 121.Confident because the Rand is heading into tough 61.8 Fib-resistance in the 7.30s...and it's the Rand that's the thing,of course.I've always despised this currency.It's so easy to...when one goes Shopping.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
OK,Vir,I'm on board.Don't know where rock-bottom is,but think this is close enough.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Jim Sinclair and Alf Field...the greats...concur.NOW, is a huge window for the accumulation of gold stocks..with the next load of QE guaranteed,it's merely a question of waiting it out over the shorter term.You know,blood in the Streets,etc.And the $HUI is also saying,"It's Time !".....however....Mr FED-inspired Market Robot will have the last say.Credit markets in Spain,Portugal,Italy will tell us, if their Bond-auctions are buyer-friendly.Open that Spigot...release Digital-just-zapped-into-existence Funny Money.Good.....All is well in Dystopia.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
US$ can hold up with Euro QE and 2nd Greek bondholder haircut. Next round for Greeks should be more than refs warning. Rand/$ can stall here but will need good local news or grusome US news to assist further strength. Granted a quick dip at 7.30's not at all impossible. The effect of seemingly never payable CDS's is the genie out there that put us all in this bottle.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Look at Brent....Damn! That's a ferocious chart since the bottom.And not far from penetrating 126 Resistance.Now at 123.49...truly reflecting the central Bankers' worst fears.INFLATION.How does one hide the effects of gargantuan additions of money-supply.Answer ? You can delay it.And that's all.But as sure as King Solomon screwed up with 700 wives, so the Ben-cartel are fighting a Hyperinflation hurricane that's coming to crush all Elitist sagacities.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
screwed up with 700 wives!...how many children did he have?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
King Solomon was given 3 instructions,by God, upon ascending to the throne. 1.Do not marry a foreign woman.She will turn you away from me. 2. A king does not covet wealth.Justice is more important. 3. A copy of the original law must be available at all times for study and reflection. ....and yeah, his first wife was the daughter of Pharoah.Uh,Hello ! We won't go to 2 and 3. The die was cast.The movie played....700 wives and 300 princesses/concubines later....the dude was completely out of his membrane.Using his great knowledge for rather dark purposes.I wonder where he put his gold ? Had plensh.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
His children? Mostly idiots.Unusable fools.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor
where he put his gold you asked: with that many wives and that many children, you know where he put his gold!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Truly, he had a sacred pillar.Yes, he was King Stiffy,Holder of 'My Solid Gold'....and made declarations with his other hand.I declare,uh...yeah that felt good....I declare a National Free-for-All Day.And so he did.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Lol...thanks VI..have a good, eh gold , one
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
aside from gold futures contracts and ANG was also a nice day to get some 1oz kruger coins. Weirdly enough scoin came up cheapest at 13700 today. Anyone else know of a place with better pricing?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Found link of Jim Sinclair's collection of Alf Field articles - includes latest gold action - essential stuff - via the continue reading links.... http://www.jsmineset.com/category/alf-field/
0 Kudos