Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Getting ready for the bottom.

Not applicable
ANG is doing it like she always does.Fake-it,fake-it...Island reversal-bottom.Gotcha ! Last load at R322...or so the plan goes.And a final rev for the markets.Just watch the FINI ( I use SBK as my proxy within the proxy...as a leading-edge barometer of change.)Anyway,now the Robots go to war on Wall Street,shoving the last bears out of the way....and of course,this is a Topping situation.ALSI at 31 600 is a key number.Until then....Ill keep the cash handy,whilst dabbling in GLD and ANG.Seems simple enough.And on a completely different note >>. www.fuel-saver.co.za.<<< I bouhgt one for my Falcon 4.0....amazing, the change in performance and fuel-saving.Check it out.Simple stuff.
0 Kudos
125 REPLIES 125
Not applicable
61.8 Fib-support on ANG,based on low of last July is at R318.Now at R326...a little swan-dive would be nice on this 'Another Perfect Day' Mon morning in C.T....sigh,pass the Ice.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SBK is scorching nicely as Price hit 11.40% above the 200ma recently....rather Napalm-ish.But...can get hotter.R106 is Uptrend Line support.So....Exhaustion-Gaps,Shooting Stars...such candle-movements to look out for.Nothing yet.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
On the MacBeth blog there be post from 3-witches moaning about un-bear-able frustration until Great Birnam Wood comes to high Dunsinane. Sangoma stirs it up by shaking his spear.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
you fellas are very funny. you should be open act for Treva Noah. Seriously though the TOPI seems to have broken support at 30,200. A break below 30,000 would violate the reverse head and shoulders.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
And now the vote with Angelic observance... wither your Ou?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Unbearable weather forecast - Good chance of a half trillion falling over Euro tomorrow.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That would super-size the Gap nicely.Eating meringues and quaffing some vintage like a Philistine.Why not...it is the edge of Western Capitalism we are sitting on after all....teeter,totter,trader.Trade well for the job market welcomes no newcomers.Trade carefully.(I keep saying to myself.)
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
So R/$ piercing 200dma causing bull flag morph into Bollinger windsock. The symbiotic waves mesmerise. Copper clad Viking helmet time.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
and and and ... order filled
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big move coming in gold shares.And between ANG,GFI and HAR...it seems the money is better on ANG.The Ides of March cometh.Fear and Loathing,depending what side of the Trade one is on.A swing-trader special,this.yeah,I'll just keep adding to ANG.She looks the part. below her 200ma.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Helmet taking some dents as the horde accumulates. No time for feint heart or even fair maidens yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
and GLD? do you think it will go with?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
GLD is a good buy at R128 and below...I'm still nibbling away.With ANG,it seems that these two are the Value-plays in my book.Safe stuff.And profit-goal is R80k....with this swing-trade.Position-sizing,the KEY to peaceful sleep.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The FINI is now in the 9300s.We have to watch this, as a leading-edge turn-signal....600 points to go till the FINI top.Steamy windows,ahead.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And the heat is on...as ANG dips below R325.next load at R322 on ANG and R128 on GLD....keep it coming.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
that was an EPIC smack this evening. Tomorrow am will show a nice buy. yes yes Im a bottom feeder I know!
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Don't really like the chart of ang or gld right now. Ang is oversold,but hasn't it broken a H and S (admittedly a rather skewed one)?Gld a little iffy as well-struggling to stay in a rising wedge?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ANG entry at 61.8% retrace would be around 320, with stop around 280. Profit Target of around 385...reward/risk around 1,6...Also weekly trend is still down. I would wait for an entry closer to or less than 300 with a stop at 270-280 and profit target of 380...reward risk would be around 4:1.
0 Kudos
doomsdayza
Super Contributor
you're going to be able to pick this puppy up in the teens later this morning after last night's gold carnage. GLD isn't going to be any prettier...
0 Kudos