Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Getting ready for the bottom.

Fredsed
Super Contributor
And I will not buy any more after DEFCON 1 no matter how cheap they are.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
there's one thing that all stocks that rally do: their monthly RSI gets oversold (EOH, CML, KIO, SAB, etc). ANG's monthly RSI is nowhere oversold.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
In a Bull market,Stochastic Tops can run.One buys on oversold.Monthly ? I normally use Weekly...and that is most definitely Oversold,and synchronizes with the Daily chart,also Oversold.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes, weekly and daily oversold if you trading the momentum, but where is the stop?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Not the ALSI,mate.There you MUST have a Stop.This stuff above ?...I just hit the VALUE-area and Hold.ANG now at 61.8 Support.GLD has big support at R120.Position-sizing and back-up Cash.That's how I do this Gold one.Let's face it, the big drop yesterday was SUCH a Bernanke-special.Rumour has it, that the Lads wanted Physical for their Paper.COMEX did not like that.So they brought in the Wall Street gang to discourage matters.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
GLD has support at 12400.I am going to take a nibble if it gets there.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Got my next order at 121.Confident because the Rand is heading into tough 61.8 Fib-resistance in the 7.30s...and it's the Rand that's the thing,of course.I've always despised this currency.It's so easy to...when one goes Shopping.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
OK,Vir,I'm on board.Don't know where rock-bottom is,but think this is close enough.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jim Sinclair and Alf Field...the greats...concur.NOW, is a huge window for the accumulation of gold stocks..with the next load of QE guaranteed,it's merely a question of waiting it out over the shorter term.You know,blood in the Streets,etc.And the $HUI is also saying,"It's Time !".....however....Mr FED-inspired Market Robot will have the last say.Credit markets in Spain,Portugal,Italy will tell us, if their Bond-auctions are buyer-friendly.Open that Spigot...release Digital-just-zapped-into-existence Funny Money.Good.....All is well in Dystopia.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
US$ can hold up with Euro QE and 2nd Greek bondholder haircut. Next round for Greeks should be more than refs warning. Rand/$ can stall here but will need good local news or grusome US news to assist further strength. Granted a quick dip at 7.30's not at all impossible. The effect of seemingly never payable CDS's is the genie out there that put us all in this bottle.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at Brent....Damn! That's a ferocious chart since the bottom.And not far from penetrating 126 Resistance.Now at 123.49...truly reflecting the central Bankers' worst fears.INFLATION.How does one hide the effects of gargantuan additions of money-supply.Answer ? You can delay it.And that's all.But as sure as King Solomon screwed up with 700 wives, so the Ben-cartel are fighting a Hyperinflation hurricane that's coming to crush all Elitist sagacities.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
screwed up with 700 wives!...how many children did he have?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
King Solomon was given 3 instructions,by God, upon ascending to the throne. 1.Do not marry a foreign woman.She will turn you away from me. 2. A king does not covet wealth.Justice is more important. 3. A copy of the original law must be available at all times for study and reflection. ....and yeah, his first wife was the daughter of Pharoah.Uh,Hello ! We won't go to 2 and 3. The die was cast.The movie played....700 wives and 300 princesses/concubines later....the dude was completely out of his membrane.Using his great knowledge for rather dark purposes.I wonder where he put his gold ? Had plensh.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
His children? Mostly idiots.Unusable fools.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
where he put his gold you asked: with that many wives and that many children, you know where he put his gold!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Truly, he had a sacred pillar.Yes, he was King Stiffy,Holder of 'My Solid Gold'....and made declarations with his other hand.I declare,uh...yeah that felt good....I declare a National Free-for-All Day.And so he did.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Lol...thanks VI..have a good, eh gold , one
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
aside from gold futures contracts and ANG was also a nice day to get some 1oz kruger coins. Weirdly enough scoin came up cheapest at 13700 today. Anyone else know of a place with better pricing?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Found link of Jim Sinclair's collection of Alf Field articles - includes latest gold action - essential stuff - via the continue reading links.... http://www.jsmineset.com/category/alf-field/
0 Kudos