Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Getting ready for the bottom.

Not applicable
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Isn't ANG on its long term support line right now?I wouldn't want it to break that?It's also oversold-hence I think it likely to move up from here.
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Who cracked the China? Prepare to break the cauldrons and sink the boats. Tighten chin strap. Now departing Defcon 2. Chin chin.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah,Russ....ANG is getting ready to rumble.Dives hard and then it's Turbo-Flo time.Up.Up,Up.I've decided.Half of ANG sell at R380.Half Of GLD at R139.Why? price-objective on ANG-ie Inverted Head and Shoulder = R500+.GLD could well see a Triple Top breakout.Why waste it,I say.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
the M in William O'Neill's CANSLIM stands for market direction.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Blood in the Streets.As the Wall Street gang led by Goldman Sachs does the FAKE-down breakdown.Don't fall for it now.They want those shares cheap.DON'T give it to them.Think like the devil....cunning is the word.Come devils....waiting.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I see support at 30450, we break that we we could see 28600, then 26600. Not looking too good right now.IMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Nah...they're just running the STOPS...is all.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We could have a R280....like it.Come,come,come.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Very oversold on daily and weekly.Interesting.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Dragon for supper, yum yum. Now do keeping fit, to start with pose like praying mantis. Thirsty work.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
from R322 to R300 that's a 6% drop. If you are on CFDs with a gearing of 6 that gives you 36%. You need a 7% rally just to get even (this excludes the market maker's spread). Better you than me.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
here be some much needed fodder for the poor (poor in both senses of the word) gold and silver bulls .. http://tickertalk.co.za/blog.php?user=Lakeshore&blogentry_id=3567
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well Simon,I'll say this....when it comes to Silver and Gold you have always been consistently anti since 2006.(heh)##Nah,dude.Look at that GLD weekly chart and stretch it out.What do you see ? I see a Smart-money BUY-on-Dips chart.##I agree that the Gold counters have struggled and struggled over the years.Due to the Naked Shorting activities.And of course,it's "here we go again.(yawn)"BUT....this time it IS different.I use ANG and that massive Reverse H&S formation as clue.ANG gave it, when speeding to R390 and of course, it is now visiting the neckline for a last kiss goodbye.I don't worship Gold and Silver,blindly.But let's face it.Since 2000, has there been a finer protector of Purchasing Power ?(Investment-wise).And that's the beauty of markets.Each to his own.And look.....we're both still here.I'll drink to that.Cheers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Jackie Chan in 'The Drunken Master' would beckon you to the priesthood of Unorthodox.Ba-HASHI-ba ! Strike the Pose. Eagle Claw,Monkey Clutch,Hidden Dragon,Tiger Crouch....Gold is the prize.We watch in silence.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude, forget 2006 .. I haven't ever traded gold or silver, actual or share .. I do own a KR, but I inherited that in the 80's ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.Now buy another one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Horses for Courses,sponono...ANG is wild and below her 200ma.In a BULL market for Gold.Tail-downs are opportunities,not threats.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And on that note,the Zarp wishes all well.See ya on the other side.
0 Kudos