Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Gijima - Up before results

Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Anyone out there confident in Gij, I thought it was rock solid between R1.05-R1.10, results coming out soon, should be pretty good, but are they good enough to push old Gij higher. I have a price target of R1.20. Comments welcome. PS A short on Mur tomorrow would be great.
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
asylum
Super Contributor
I think you can close your eyes tomorow and short anything and you should make some money.
0 Kudos
jamoo
Frequent Contributor
i was confident until i got burnt. support is at 86c, am worried is heading there. looks good at 90c. am watching.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I bought at 100 and so far have lost quite a bit. I'm hangning on 'cause the there's alot of confidence in returns to be produced by the state contracts...
0 Kudos
Longjon
Occasional Contributor
MR B, have u seen the price move up on the cautionary? Could we live in hope for more upside? Longjon
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
Oh my timing was impeccable today.Yesterday, I hung on right the way down to 79c then made a strong come back today. Dow futures were looking weak so I exited at 89c. Not even 5 minutes later the cautionary came out, and it shot to 98c. This one may come back to around 90c-93c, but is headed much higher in the short term. Damn I feel violated.
0 Kudos